What People are Saying about Blood Cure:
– I love reading mythical books and this one doesn’t disappoint! Keira’s story grabs you by the seat of your pants and gives you the ride of your life! I can’t wait for the next book!!
– Keira Blackwater is the next role model for your life and your family. Blood Cure is an amazing piece of writing, yes it has vampires and werewolves, supernatural beings, and more turns and twist then the modern day jigsaw puzzle. That’s what keeps you turning the pages; thats whats going to bring you back for the second book in the series. However it is the underlying story of Heritage, integrity and accountability that Keira has for her family and friends , that is the true story. I highly recommend this book for all ages.
– Wow. I am not one to be interested in vampires and werewolves, but this book was the exception. It was an easy book to get into and a hard one to put down. Great detailed character development, wonderful story and unexpected twist and turns. This will be an author I will follow and read all her books.
– Absolutely a great book. One those “I can’t put it down!” books that you start reading and before you know it, you’re done. And waiting for another installment to see where the characters go from there. Great story line, plot and characters. Thought it could be the makings of a good movie. 🙂
– I absolutely loved this book! She keeps you guessing and even when you think you know what’s about to happen she gives you a major jaw dropping moment you never saw coming!! Was also refreshing to find a book that doesn’t center around a love interest. There is a slight romance starting to kindle but it doesn’t consume the whole book, just slight hints here and there.
– Vampires and Lycanthrops are not my normal fare. That said, Kiera draws you into her life, coaxing you through the next page, the next chapter. The end leaves your pulse pounding and your mind alive and hungry for the next installment of what I hope is a new saga. Keep typing K.R. Willis.
– Normally not my type of book but, each page pulled me deeper into the story and before I knew it I was totally involved in the characters.
All my senses were on edge. Loved it! Can’t wait for book 2!
– I am waiting patiently for the second book in this series! K.R. Willis, I thoroughly enjoyed reading the different aspects to the main character.
– A riveting story that will hook you from page one. A terrific read. Unputdownable!
– Could not put it down. So ready for the next book. Hurry!
– This is a great first novel from what I think will be one of many from this author. The first installment of her Kiera Blackwater series left me wanting more. It is definitely a page turner. I read it far quicker than I intended. I could not put it down. It is full of twists and turns, and her character development is good as well. Full of vampires (the non glittering kind) werewolves and a trusty sidekick I had no trouble immersing myself in this book. A definite must read.
– I couldn’t put this book down! It’s very well written and I can’t wait for the next one to come out.
– Definitely a must read for vampire and werewolf lovers! A page turner, didn’t want to put it down. Highly recommend.
– I love this book and author! She keeps you guessing and, when you think you know how something is going to go, she surprises you with just the opposite. Definitely kept my interest the whole entire time. I had to MAKE myself put this book down or I would never make it at work the next day. Can’t wait for the next book!
– I found myself reading for much longer than i intended. It flows effortlessly from page to page keeping you engaged and before you know it your one more page turns into 20. I love how you get really attached to the characters. Can’t wait for the next in the series.
– I want to thank K. R. Willis for writing such a wonderful book. It was so interesting that I just didn’t want to put it down till I read every word. She kept me wanting more as I turned the pages. The suspense was killing me the closer I got to the end. I hope her next book is just as thrilling. Thank you for such a great read.